All King Performance bearings feature:
- • Tolerance Control: the closest wall tolerances in the industry – Bull’s Eye Tolerance, with all shells matched to .0001"
- • Increased Height: greater rod bearing height improves bearing to bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- • Improved Oiling: mains feature enlarged, chamfered oil holes and ¾ grooving
- • Medium Eccentricity: enables optimum load distribution and improved oiling
- • Dowel Holes: most rod bearings are available with or without dowel holes
- • Narrowed Design: mains and rods are narrowed for large radii crankshafts
King Racing’s XP series features pMax Black™, a unique tri-metal structure that is 24% harder than any other conventional tri-metal race bearing. pMax Black™ together with the XP geometric features are the ideal combination for performance racing.